Church and parsonage (1,900 sq ft, four bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, basement house). The church has a sanctuary seating over 200, with fellowship hall, kitchen, classrooms (9) and offices (2). The classrooms vary from 17 by 25 to 13 by 24. The building was expanded in 1989 to add an elevator for handicap access to all floors. The building has handicap bathrooms. The house to the north has a two car garage with access through the church parking lot. The house is rented for $1100 per month (please do not contact the tenant). The building is in good condition given its age. The parking lot holds 60 cars.